Hi,

Come across a few situations where there are two components are
reliant on each other, say a checkbox's model value that a textfield
uses in its isDisabled method, and the textfield needs the
abstractCheckboxModel to re-evaluate a particular value on a given
response.

For the first bit, we tend to just move the dependency onto a local
variable or field, and for the second, we've decided to make the
changes on the underlying entity model that they were all holding
models on instead, as a workaround, but it's getting a bit dicey - I
get the feeling this is the sort of thing that CPMs can help well with
- where you've got multiple components needing to share state between
them?

One last thing, if I have a textfield that I want to post the value to
the server of when a link is clicked, and only that textfield for only
that link, how do I model this? So far using a small form for each
pair and then calling submit only on that form seems to be the way to
do it?

Regards,

Liam Clarke