Hi all,

i'm developing a wicket application, in which i have to lookup mutiple tables
with millions of datasets depending of the user inputs.
Any operation on these tables is very time consuming not to talk about join
operations ... (A request can take a few seconds or some minutes to complete)

Since we have changed to production mode we are facing very often with pagemap
locking errors which is big annoyance.

I have increased the timeout value using
getRequestCycleSettings().setTimeout(Duration.minutes(10)), which isn't a
solution.

The problem ist that long running requests block new requests (some requests
running undefinitely long?).
In our application we see that long running time consuming requests are
blocking the whole application (tomcat).
I think that long running request should be aborted after the timeout.
This is a severe problem for us and could lead to the decision to give up
Wicket.
Does anybody has any idea to solve this problem?
Thanks in advance.