hi, i'm a beginner in Wicket and i'm trying this framework.

first i'm building un CRUD application for users.

I have a UserBasePage listing all users using a listView.
each line is made of the name of the user and an edit link.

All i want to do is to edit the user properties in a modal window. i can use an
instance of WindowModal for each user, but i feel i made a mistake : too much
memory consuption.
Is there a way to create only one modal window and use it for all my users ?

right now, i'm trying something like this but the modal window is only
populated with le last user (it's obvious, but i have the feeling i'm missing
something but i can't find what ... ):

final ModalWindow modal1;

public UserPage() {

       ListView lv = new ListView("menu", new ListModel()) {
            @Override
            protected void populateItem(ListItem item) {
                final User user = (User) item.getModelObject();

                modal1.setPageCreator(new ModalWindow.PageCreator() {
                    public Page createPage() {
                        log.debug("create page");
                        return  new UserEditPage(user);
                    }