I'm not worried about the multiple window thing. FWIW I believe that value is
set to true by default anyway. I'm just wondering if there's a way to add a
parameter to each link on page to ensure that the next page stays in the
same context.

For instance, when I was trying to solve an unrelated problem, the servlet
filter I was working with tied itself directly into the response.encodeUrl()
method so that each call to that method would also use the filter's specific
instructions as well.

I was hoping that there might be something similar for links in Wicket where
every link, no matter how it's generated (except manually in HTML, of
course) would be handled by a particular method that I could put a hook into
to make sure my context specific request parameter got added.

-Matt