Hi Igor, thanks.
Yeah, there is no other choice given the final methods. A bit of a shame
really, as having this work uniformly will depend on us all remembering
to do this instead of simply calling setResponse() directly.

Just out of interest, does anyone know why this method is final?

Cheers - Steve

Igor Vaynberg wrote:
setResponsePage(MyApplicaton.getCustomizedPageXClass(), .., ..)

-igor