Here is the Wicket portion of the my web.xml

<filter>
        <filter-name>
            ULandingWicketApp
        </filter-name>
        <filter-class>
            org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter
        </filter-class>

        <init-param>
            <param-name>
                applicationClassName
            </param-name>
            <param-value>
                com.sri.uLanding.ULandingWicketApp
            </param-value>
        </init-param>
    </filter>

    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>
            ULandingWicketApp
        </filter-name>
        <url-pattern>
            //*
        </url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>

Mark Sloan
SRI International, San Luis Obispo Office
805-542-9330 x107
mark.sl...@sri.com

On May 18, 2009, at 6:33 PM, Jeremy Thomerson wrote:

What's your web.xml mapping?

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com

On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 6:41 PM, Mark Sloan <mark.sl...@sri.com> wrote:
I am trying to do some basic Ajax in Wicket (1.4rc4)
I have the following code fragment:

TextField<String> loginField = new TextField<String>("login",
            new PropertyModel<String>(this, "login"));
loginField.add(new AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior("onblur") {
         @Override
         protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
             // doUpdate
         }
      });
   }
It produces the follwing:
[WARN] 404 - GET
/resources/org.apache.wicket.ajax.WicketAjaxReference/wicket- ajax.js;jsessionid=l0s7hr4i8tev
WARN] 404 - GET
/resources/org.apache.wicket.markup.html.WicketEventReference/ wicket-event.js;jsessionid=l0s7hr4i8tev
[WARN] 404 - GET
/resources/org.apache.wicket.ajax.AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior/ wicket-ajax-debug.js;jsessionid=l0s7hr4i8tev
What am I doing wrong here?