I have this link, that I create in different ways. It performs some logic,
and then redirects to somewhere, depending on how was created.
Here is the code:

class SignOutLink extends Link {
  private IRequestTarget target;

  public SignOutLink(String id, Class redirectPage) {
  this(id, new BookmarkablePageRequestTarget(redirectPage));
  }

  public SignOutLink(String id, String url) {
  this(id, new RedirectRequestTarget(url));
    }

  public SignOutLink(String id, IRequestTarget target) {
  super(id);
  this.target = target;
  }

  public void onClick() {
  this.signOutSession();
this.redirectSignInPage();
  }

  public abstract void signOutSession();

  public void redirectSignInPage() {
  this.getRequestCycle().setRequestTarget(this.target);