Hi,

I am still very very new to Java and Wicket of course too,
so excuse me if this is a dumb question.

I swiched my project to Wicket 1.4-rc4 now and got all these
wonderful warnings about the "Raw types" of the components
in my sources.
Are there any examples that highlight the handling of
the generic component types? I have no clue what type parameter
I have to give a form component for example (no clue for other
components too). Should it be the class of my model or anything
else? For validators I tried to set base types (Integer, ..)
and this worked. But still I have no clue if this is the right
thing to do.

Confused ... :)

Regards, Frank