Hi,

There's no magic here. it's just a (decent) javascript library that you can
use. Usually what people are doing (or at least how I use it) here is build
the web application the normal way - html / css / javascript (consider this
the designer role) and then "wickify" it - meaning go through the initial
design and put wicket:id's to elements I want to connect to my java logic.
And do whatever my business rules are. Or go one step further and build
stand-alone component for reuse on other projects.

The point is I don't actually care if the designer uses jquery or extjs or
anything else. He's not forced on using any javascript at all. Perfectly
clean separation.

I guess you're looking on using a nice "widget" that somebody built using
jquery. The integration with wicket is as simple as I said above. No magic.

For a very (_very_) dumb example, take a look for instance here (to get an
idea) :
http://www.dooriented.com/blog/2009/05/11/wicket-component-jquery-accordion-menu/

Hope I was able to help you a little bit,
Cristi Manole