hi thanks igor,

   i got the same solution in Wicket in action book as well...however the flush
blank page sometime really annoying....

sorry about the fallback button again, according to you..

".... we use javascript to override the default behavior - thus if no
javascript is there then nothing is overridden and the button works like a
regular button instead of ajax...."

Can this concept apply to AjaxLazyLoadPanel as well? use Javascript to
override the default page load behavior thus if no javascript is there then
nothing is overridden and the page load works like a regular button instead of
ajax...? Is this sound crazy or technically impossible?