Yes.

not to be rude, but your missing a bit of the concept of WIcket here... the point is that the html *is* generic. There are options for displaying table data fairly quickly, but in no case (that I know of) are you going to get it for free without doing anything at all.

I recommend you do a spike and try out a few ways of doing it. Also take a look at some of the WIcketStuff examples. Heres a starting point:
http://tinyurl.com/p4v28m

- Brill Pappin