On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 3:41 PM, Matt Shannon<mshannon.wic...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Igor,
>
> One thing I've learned reading these newsgroups is to not irritate you, or
> you don't get a favourable response :)

isnt that how most things in life work? :)

> I've attached a new quickstart that does have the Start class (which I
> appreciate makes debugging from an IDE much simpler).

i played around with quickstart. it runs fast in IE8, Safari, and
Chrome. Only Firefox, like you mentioned, is afflicted. I am not sure
why the dom node removal is so slow in firefox, we may have to roll
special javascript just for firefox to handle this...i am not,
however, sure what will work fast because already we are not doing
anything special to remove the dom node.

-igor