Hi Erik,

that's not a concern for me really - I'm providing static application
specific key (not uber secure I know), this let's me have a bookmarkable
page even with encrypted key (as enc key does not change).

The issue (more like a feature request :]), is that hybrid
encodes/decodes params in different way than
CryptedUrlWebRequestCodingStrategy (which uses the more common style of
QueryStringUrlCodingStrategy).
I imagine, that's the only problem, so perhaps anyone has implemented
that already, e.g. with some params encoding/decoding strategy, which
could be supplied to hybrid strat (or to crypt strat ;]).

cvl