fill in version 2.5.1 in the ecliipse plugin configuration in your
pom. Maven automatically downloaded and used 2.6 for you, which is
completely and utterly borked. 2.7 is almost out, so in the near
future things will return to normal, but in the mean time you'll need
to fix your pom to use maven-eclipse-plugin 2.5.1

Martijn

Apache Wicket 1.3.5 is released