How many modules do you have?  Do you really need to be able to do this with
your live production server?  I'm just trying to get an idea behind the
decision behind going with this sort of an architecture.  Perhaps we can
offer up an alternative that would work with the existing Wicket stuff so
that we can avoid some headaches for you. :)