I was just chatting with Les (from the Shiro project), and it sounds like
Shiro will have maven snapshots available on the Apache Hudson server very
soon now.  I think he's just waiting on Apache to set something up.

Martin -- I didn't realize I shouldn't have added the project to
wicketstuff-core/pom.xml.  Is that because the project depends on something
that isn't available in maven? I just want to make sure I understand the
reasoning.  Once shiro is in maven, it would be fine to have the submodule
included, right?

Thanks,
Tauren