There are some large ones that have been mentioned on the mailing
lists in the past - you can try searching Nabble - they may not be on
that page.

As a side note, I find it funny how everyone always compares their
anticipated traffic with Amazon or eBay.  I worked at eBay for quite
some time, and I know that you are not going to run either of those
sites with any framework straight out of the box.  I'm not saying
Wicket can't scale to that size, I'm saying that no framework defaults
to being made for that size.  Could eBay or Amazon use Wicket?  Sure,
with the right techniques.  Could your website use it?  Yes, and
probably much easier.  :)

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com