Hello,

is it possible to get RadioChoice behave more like DropDownChoice concerning a null value? Consider a RadioChoice defining a search parameter, e.g. two values 'male' and 'female' and a third one
meaning "doesn't matter".
With a DropDownChoice I could easily use setNullValid(true) and then define a property <fieldID>.nullValid
which is them used for the null value.
Looking into the source it seems that DropDownChoice always adds getDefaultChoice() which does the magic while RadioChoice does not. Can anyone elaborate on this topic? Is there a workaround?

Background is that I have dozens of enums with property files for localization and a self-written EnumChoiceRenderer which does the localization. So if I have a property of (enum) type Gender which defines Gender.MALE and Gender.FEMALE I can't easily define a special "NULL" value
without modifying the enum.
So the only option I see would be to really pass null to the RadioChoice or to define a special
enum (like GenderWithNull) for any enum I want to use in a RadioChoice.

regards,

Robin.