thanks igor,

I have added dependency below into pom.xml
<dependency>
  <groupId>org.wicketstuff</groupId>
  <artifactId>tinymce</artifactId>
  <version>1.4-SNAPSHOT</version>
</dependency>

but after execute 'maven package',I got error below:
--
Project ID: null:tinymce:jar:null

Reason: Cannot find parent: org.wicketstuff:tinymce-parent for project:
null:tin
ymce:jar:null for project null:tinymce:jar:null
--
I have referred to the pom.xml in
wicket-stuff\trunk\wicketstuff-core\tinymce-parent\tinymce-examples

By the way,I found the key problem issued in my original post.
That's any ajaxbehavior component(ajaxlink for example) will lead
DropdownChoice compoent missing while scrolling vertical bar.
After I moved all the ajaxbehavior component (or replace to non-ajaxbehavior
component,submitlink,for example) in the webpage,then the DropdownChoice
works fine.

I will make a quickstart to simulate this strange situation,but at first I
need to know how to include tinymce.jar into my pom.xml . thanks again.

roland.