Hi. I have 3 questions about resources.

*question 1* I've tried everything i could to make to make this work, but i
failed. it's probably something
that has to do with the context + path that i pass to the folder
constructor. i tried some relative paths,
didn't work too.

protected void int() {
String context = getServletContext().getRealPath("/");
String path = "WEB-INF\\classes\\main\\resources";

IResourceStreamLocator locator = new ResourceStreamLocator(new Path(new
Folder(context + path)));
getResourceSettings.setResourceStremLocator(locator);
}

*question 2* this is about the resources folder of the quickstart project.
As you can see from
the code above, i was trying to use it for html/properties files, but i'm
not sure if this is what
it was meant for.

*question 3* i see the point of having the html and java files next to each
other,
but with large projects (with hundreds of pages, panels, custom components
and
resource bundles), this soon leads to a cluttered folder with lots of
html/properties/
java files. how can i overcome this and at the same time keep my html and
java files
next to each other?

Thanks.