check for

    AjaxRequestTarget.get() != null

Am 22.07.2009 um 11:21 schrieb Marieke Vandamme:

I have specific components that need specific javascript or css (jquery,
scriptaculous,...).
For those components I put the includes in headercontributor for those
components.
And when these are added to a page again, the js and css is loaded again
too. That I want to avoid.
Thanks !

Linda van der Pal wrote:

So you are rendering the entire page again? Because usually you only
target certain areas of the page, so the headers don't come into the
picture.

Linda

Marieke Vandamme wrote:
Hello,

How do I test if the request is an ajax request in the HeaderContributor?
Because I don't want to call renderJavascriptReference and
renderCSSReference when processing ajax request.

Many thanks in advance! Marieke.
**** DISCLAIMER ****
http://www.tvh.be/newen/pages/emaildisclaimer.html
http://www.tvh.be/newen/pages/emaildisclaimer.html

"This message is delivered to all addressees subject to the conditions set forth in the attached disclaimer, which is an integral part of this
message."

07/21/09 18:02:00