Hello,

I cannot seem to get VelocityPanel to output my files properly.  I am
embedding vm files within Wicket HTML files using VelocityPanels and no
matter how I encode the vm file (UTF-8 encoded or unicode escaped), I am not
getting the proper characters displayed when the page is served.  I have set
the default encoding on the MarkupSettings and I have also created a
velocity.properties file with: input.encoding=UTF-8 and
output.encoding=UTF-8 and set the proper init params on the servlet.  Is
there something else I need to do or something I'm doing wrong?  I know
there must be a lot of non-English people using Wicket so if you guys have
the solution, it would be a huge help as I'm really struggling getting
international languages to work.

Thanks!