From: Michael O'Cleirigh <michael.ocleir...@rivulet.ca>
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 8:04:00 PM
Subject: Re: Save CSS/StyleSheet in Database ?

Hi Farhan,

You should create an  IRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy implementation to
serve the CSS from the database.

It should work to mount the strategy on something like
'/custom-user-css' and then user the rest of the path as the options for
say  the user and version of the css to load.  The version number may be
needed to get around browser caching of the CSS if changes are made.
You get look at the other implementations to see how they do this but
yours will be slightly different since you are serving CSS not Pages.

You can then add in the CSS resource link to the pages that need it only
customizing the user parameter part of the url.

I've done something similar for generating user specific images (custom
images stamped with user specific details) so I know it will work.

Regards,

Mike