On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 11:45 AM, Mathias
Nilsson<wicket.program...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You could extends the component, create own markup and css.

Really: there is the getCssClass() method supplying class name of style...
Thanks for prompt reply.

> You can also just look at the css and then in the header of your class add
> override them.

If I didn't miss anything, it does not work (even if it should) - this
is probably due
run-time loading of .css file by JavaScript e.g. on load my internal
style is used,
but on page refresh and/or menu click, it is replaced by original one.

Petr