Hi all ;

I can't use WicketSessionFilter maybe because I am using Apache Shiro (old
name is Apache Kİ).

In fact Fernando's solution works; Now I can reach and use Session inside
UploadRequestTarget which implements IRequestTarget.

But then I realized that I reach a different Session object in
UploadRequestTarget class. It creates a new Session so i can  NOT access it
in other WebPages.

In my Application class;

 @Override
    public final Session newSession(Request request, Response response)
{
            return new MySession(request);
    }

Are there any way to access all Sessions or stop creating a new Session in
UploadRequestTarget (which implements IRequestTarget)

Thanks.

Altug.