Hi!

I get this warning: Make sure you are not calling
Component#getString() inside your Component's constructor.

Because normally I implement wicket code like this:

XYZComponent extends xxx  {

    public XYZComponent(String id) {
        add(new Label("idxyz", getString("localized_label")); //
Sometimes like this, sometimes just using <wicket:message key="xyz"/>

Is there some other phase to have the Component code, other than
constructor such that it is always called ONCE per object
instantiation and preferably in the some specific order if there are
child components?

Or what is the best-practice to avoid these warnings: "Make sure you
are not calling Component#getString() inside your Component's
constructor."

**
Martin