Also one very benefiial point of view is just to code something and
when you find a bug (either in your own code or Wicket), debug through
wicket source and find the cause. If it's a wicket bug -> contribute
quickstart to jira that repeats the bug. I have learned myself quite a
bit by doing this. However, I am still a bit puzzled with wicket's
request cycle, there seems to still to be some magic going on ... ;)

**
Martin