Hi Raphael,

You're using JPA, which complains that it can't find a persistence
provider (i.e. Hibernate). Have you added the JPA-specific Hibernate
jars such as hibernate-entitymanager.jar (and, while you're at it,
hibernate-annotations.jar) as well? And where did you put your
persistence.xml? Also, please include the relevant bits of your
persistence.xml file, in particular:

  <persistence-unit name="foo" transaction-type="RESOURCE_LOCAL">
    <provider>org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence</provider>
  </persistence-unit>

This does not seem to be a Wicket-specific problem btw, althoug it may
have something to do with your project's directory structure.

Cheers,
Erik