Jeremy, we'd certainly love to add you as an editor to the site.  :)

On Aug 4, 2009, at 7:14 PM, Jeremy Thomerson wrote:

Nice site.  I look forward to looking at it some more.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 2:51 PM, Andrew Lombardi<and...@mysticcoders.com > wrote:
I don't know about you guys, but I learn best by examples, a lot of them. So the team at Mystic decided to put together a really simple, easy to navigate, no nonsense examples site ... and start filling it with relevant
Wicket code examples for doing common things like:

       * How to use a FeedbackPanel with AJAX
       * Getting Started Guide
       * How to use AutoCompleteTextField
       * Putting Javascript or CSS into the header using a Resource
* Using a Visitor to add multiple form components to an AjaxTarget
       * Working with Wicket and Spring
       * and on and on...

In all we have about 15 examples so far, and it's growing daily. We would love you to at least drop by, and contribute with your tips and tricks and examples of usage that might not have been covered, or was very hard to find
when you were looking for it.

happy monday!  and develop happy!

To our success!

Mystic Coders, LLC | Code Magic | www.mysticcoders.com

ANDREW LOMBARDI | and...@mysticcoders.com
2321 E 4th St. Ste C-128, Santa Ana CA 92705
ofc: 949-528-6480
fax: 714-782-6024
cell: 714-697-8046
linked-in: http://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewlombardi
twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kinabalu

Eco-Tip: Printing e-mails is usually a waste.

This message is for the named person's use only. You must not, directly or
indirectly, use,
disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are
not the intended recipient.