In the example, the inner form is enabled only when the submitter button is
that of itself (i.e. I'm submitting the inner form). In all other cases the
form is always disabled: I've tried the example and in factthe form is
totally disabled, I can't fill my textfield and I can't even submit the
form. Something is wrong with the example?