On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 8:03 AM, Martin
Makundi<martin.maku...@koodaripalvelut.com> wrote:

> You must add OnChangeAjaxBehavior onto the dropdown and NOT
> wantOnSelectionChangedNotifications().

I see... I fixed it following you recommendation. Thanks for prompt help.

--

Anyway, I'm still fighting with Ajax:

I want to show/hide a AjaxButton in dependence on whether
there is any value selected by the DropDownChoice.

I've AjaxButton on my form in the modal window hidden at the beginning:

        musterButton.setOutputMarkupId(true);
        musterButton.setVisible(false);
        form.add(musterButton);

and in the handler of onUpdate event I'm trying to show it if selected
value is not null:

            protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
                musterButton.setVisible(pp.getMuster()!=null);
                target.addComponent(musterButton);
            }

But the button is not shown event if setVisible() is set to true.
What I'm missing now?

Thanks, Petr