Hello,

I wanted to ask, whether there is a way to have more than one row per
item rendered from a DataTable [1]. As a result in HTML, we need
something similar to the example below where both <tr> elements are
rendered from a single model.

### snip start
<tbody>
  [... other elements]
</tbody>
### snip end

I tried to use DataTable, but the current version (I am working on
1.3.6, but 1.4.0 is similar in this respect) creates the data grid in
the constructor and binds it to 'rows', without any way to
override/adapt this behavior. Hence my current approach involves a
customized version of DataTable with this part extracted to be
overridden by subclasses.

With this mechanism, a corresponding implementation would be able to
generate multiple rows and cells, depending on the populators
(IColumn).

Now that it looks a little bit complicated, I wanted to ask how others
have implemented something similar.

Thank you,
Kariem

[1]