see iheadercontributor, use that to output the necessary javascript
rather then a label.

-igor

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 12:05 AM, Petr Fejfar<[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've created a component which needs to be initialized by JavaScript
> in run-time.
> To achieve it, I use <script> markup associated with Label which supplies
> required JS code.
>
> Now I need to update visibility of the component using Ajax.
> But after update this script (which is a part of Ajax Response)
> is not executed and previous run-time initialization is lost.
>
> 1. Is there a way to tell a browser to reinitialize component
>    while processing Ajax response?
>
> 2. or is there another way how to either keep component
>    initialized or reinitialize it again?
>
>
> Thanks, Petr
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
>
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to