I have a form model defined as:

-- cut here --
public class RunlogFormModel implements Serializable {
    private String month;
    private String day;
    private String year;
    private String distance;
    private String hour;
    private String minute;
    private String second;
    private String comments;
-- cut here --

The form provides drop-down list boxes for each of the model elements
and added to the form like:

add(new DropDownChoice(. new PropertyModel(...).add(new
IValidator<String>() { })));

The validator can validate each individual field. How do I perform
compositve date validation, such as month/day/year <= current_date ?

Similarly how to perform validation of hour/minute/seconds > 0 ?

How do I validate presence of date/time ?

Is this a good representation of model or should it be represented differently ?

Thanks,
-Arun

--
Need Application Server ? - Download glassfish.org
Blog: http://blogs.sun.com/arungupta