Greetings all,

Please refer to image at :
http://i26.tinypic.com/11qi6o7.jpg

I am going to invoke a webservice using Axis2 Client,asynchronically.To getback the results, I am using a Callback handler in axis2.

Within my page, I am going to create the Callback object (axisCallbackHandler in picture) and call the axis2client which will create a seperate thread for async access. My concern is that what would happen if the user close the browser while still axis2client-thread consuming the service?does the "wicket-thread" get destroyed? If thats the case,I want to send the results in an email ,if not display the results in the wicket page.

Thanks in advance