Hi Robin,

Are you using Safari , I saw in following threads that its not working properly with Safari .

http://www.nabble.com/UploadProgressBar-in-firefox-and-ie6-tp24166616p24205091.html
http://www.nabble.com/UploadProgressBar-does-not-work-in-Safari-browser--to21571997.html#a24322943

Regards

Robin Sander wrote:

I've just copied the example upload page from http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/upload/single into my application with the same result: upload works but the progess bar is NOT updated.

So, anything else needed besides overriding 'newWebRequest()' ?
I'm using wicket, wicket-datetime and wicket-extensions, all in version 1.4.0.
Do I need another wicket module? Maybe some kind of wicket-ajax ??