Ryan,
    I realized what's going on. I download a java 1.5 jdk for my project,
but I cant run an applet that my project use. Then I went to java.com to
make applet works. The page installs a jre. Despite all my set up is
pointing to the jdk (m2eclipse, etc), i got this strange behavior. I have to
figure it out how to make the applet work and have just one jre-jdk install.

thanks


On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 12:32 PM, Fernando Wermus <[email protected]
> wrote:

> Ryan,
>      I follow your article about it. I stripped off the spring part.
> Because I dont like spring yet. Anyway, it is the setup according to your
> article. It happened to me that the java debug mode works time to time. I
> cannot figure it out why some times it doesnt want to stop at the
> breakpoints.
>
> Any idea?
>
>
>
>
> On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 3:44 PM, Ryan Gravener <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>> Check out wicket-flex-blazeds on google code.
>>
>> On Tuesday, August 18, 2009, Fernando Wermus <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>> > Hello all,
>> >       I am using jetty to launch my app, which is developed with wicket
>> +
>> > blazeds. Some days ago I found that the breakpoints I mark in blazeds
>> > services are useless. I mean the debugger doesn't stop in them. Do you
>> have
>> > any idea what could it be?
>> >
>> > I am trying to install wtp just for testing blazeds services with jetty.
>> I
>> > am not happy at all with this aproach. I would like to run/debug with
>> jetty
>> > in only one way.
>> >
>> > Thanks in advance.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Fernando Wermus.
>> >
>> > http://www.linkedin.com/in/fernandowermus
>> >
>>
>> --
>> Ryan Gravener
>> http://bit.ly/no_word_docs
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
>> For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> Fernando Wermus.
>
>
> www.linkedin.com/in/fernandowermus
>



-- 
Fernando Wermus.

www.linkedin.com/in/fernandowermus

Reply via email to