Hi Steve,

I have come across a scenario where I need to provide custom implementation
for the Wicket.Window.prototype.center method. The question I had was, that
is there anyway I can override this method without injecting the new
modified modal.js (i.e. with the custom center() method impl) in the
wicket-extensions.jar.

Thanks
Farhan.