Hi,
Thanks for the reply, but it's not suitable for us.
We want to create a generic FeedbakPanel for hat purpose and not in a
specific page.

What we actually want is that the messages will be list of lists.
In the first iteration he completely created a new FeedbackPanel that
inherits from a regular Panel.
I suggested him not to break Wicket's framework and to try using the methods
that Wicket allow.
The main problem was that the list view of the messages is private
(MessageListView).

He eventually overridden the model and of course newMessageDisplayComponent

We use version 1.3.6

Wouldn't it be nice to make the creation of the list protected? so we can
override it?

Eyal Golan
egola...@gmail.com

Visit: http://jvdrums.sourceforge.net/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/egolan74

P  Save a tree. Please don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary