If you want to replace any html for a component, simply put it in your
source tree at the same location it would appear in Wicket's jar.  As long
as your jar takes precedence on your classpath (which is usually the case
since you build yours into the war and wicket goes in the lib dir), then
your file will be loaded instead.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com