Hello,

Look at SelectOptions and SelectOption in wicket-extensions they give more control over the structure of the HTML <select></select> that is ultimately rendered.

SelectOption does extend WebMarkupContainer so it should be possible to add your panel to the option and have it included within the Select.

overriding SelectOptions.newOption(...) may be enough to add in your custom panel.

Regards,

Mike
Is this possible or not , please tell me if there is any option to put a
panel inside a dropdownchoice ?

fachhoch wrote:
Can I add a panel to a dropdown choice , I have to display lot of
information inside drop down , I am wondering If I can do this ?