I'm working with a file upload, using
http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/upload/single as example.

I've created an UploadPanel very similar to UploadPage.java of the example
(with the FileUploadForm form).
Well I've maxsize set to 100K and this check work if I add my uploadpanel to
the WebPage.

But If I add the upload panel to a form, the check does not work anymore.
The difference is that without outer form, the submit button of the upload
panel belong to FileUploadForm (with maxSize set).
With the outer form, the resulting submitting form correspond to the outer
form. I don't understand this as I'm still clicking the same submit button
of FileUploadForm. In this way, the maxsize is the one set in the outer form
(which I don't want to set! I want to have my UploadPanel component with
maxsize passed as parameter).