From: Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro [mailto:reier...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 7:58 AM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Re: Panel not using generics

The main point I could object is that you might have panels that are not
"associated" to a model... and then you will still have to pass a model
object type  to avoid unchecked warnings... I know I could always use
Panel<Void>, or Panel<Object>, but as a user I would not like to be forced
to do that all the time... and for the cases where you really need it you
can do what Stefan suggests.

Best,

Ernesto