I want  to disable back and forward button for which I followed
HistoryAjaxBehavior  example

        final AjaxLink<Void> linkTwo = new AjaxLink<Void>("linkTwo") {

            @Override
            public void onClick(final AjaxRequestTarget target) {
                info("Link two has been clicked");
                target.addChildren(getPage(), FeedbackPanel.class);
                historyAjaxBehavior.registerAjaxEvent(target, this);
            }

        };

here one component is registered to historyAjaxBehavior , on click of back
button,   onAjaxHistoryEvent   from   HistoryAjaxBehavior  gets called ,
but my case I donot have any link component , I have a page with a datatable
and when user navigates away from this page   and clicks back button   to
return to this page, in this case because I did not register any component,
so the method onAjaxHistoryEvent     will not be called so please tell me
how to have  historyAjaxBehavior  to a page ?