Hi all,

I have a form that includes kinds of form components. There is a
dropdownchoise  that determine the validation plan of the form.

When I select "A" item on dropdownchoise:
           FirstName, LastName, Phone, Email inputs will be validated
When I select "F" item on dropdownchoice:
           Only FirstName input will be validated
When I select "FL" item on dropdownchoice:
           FirstName and LastName inputs will be validated.

Is there a way to implement this requirement by using custom structures
(listeners, filters, validators ... ) provided by Wicket?

Thank You