Hi All,

I created a MasterDetailView, with a MasterView and a DetailView. In code:

add(new MasterDetailView("markupId", new MembersTable(), new MemberForm());

MembersTable is a subclass of MasterView and MemberForm of DetailView.

The detailview uses PropertyModels, new PropertyModel(model, "email");

When somebody clicks in the table on 'edit', I load the modelobject to edit,
and do a detailView.getModel().setObject( < new model object here>).

I can not change the model itself, therefore I do a
getModel().setObject(...)

The problem is that the form fields do not change when clicking on two
different rows in de MasterView and doing the getModel().setObject(....).

What do I wrong?