I have no problem other than "i dont like it", but since I don't like it I'd like to know if someone else had the same thoughts I had and what was the conclusion.
Giovanni

what is the actual problem you are having with this other then "i dont like it"?

-igor

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 3:21 AM, Giovanni Cuccu