Hi Igor,
yes the application works in a browser. But with wicket 1.4-rc2 my tests are
working.
The behavior in wicket has changed and Htmlunit has a problem with this. I
just try to find the cause, to fix it (or report a bug in htmlunit). I also
suppose it is indeed a problem in HtmlUnit but I couldn't localize the
problem yet.

Tomek