I've used the ShinyFormVisitor that Alastair Maw came up with (http://londonwicket.googlecode.com/files/LondonWicket-FormsWithFlair.pdf) to format the validation errors on my form. But now I'm running into something that I can't explain. I have two complex fields on my form, one a FormComponentPanel with a DropDownChoice on it, and one a FormComponentPanel with a ListMultipleChoice on it. Both are required fields. For the former the formatting works without a problem, but for the latter it does not. I've looked into the source code, but I don't see what is causing this difference in behavior. Can anybody tell me what I'm missing here? Because when I try submitting the form with the ListMultipleChoice as the only empty field, it does still stop short of actually saving the data, it merely doesn't show the error message I'm expecting.

Regards,
Linda