I'm mounting a shared resource with IndexedSharedResourceCodingStrategy and in my Application class I've got:

init() {
  // DynamicCss extends DynamicWebResource
  Resource dynamicCssResource = new DynamicCss();
  getSharedResources().add("dynCss", dynamicCssResource);
  mount(new IndexedSharedResourceCodingStrategy("style", "dynCss"));

I can access the shared resource fine if I obtain it via the ResourceReference constructor e.g. in Page - add(CSSPackageResource.getHeaderContribution(new ResourceReference("dynCss"), "screen"));

But if I try to access the resource via the mount point I get the following error in the logs:
http://<my host>/context path>/style
o.a.wicket.request.target.resource.SharedResourceRequestTarget - shared resource dynCss not found or not allowed access

Is this a bug in IndexedSharedResourceCodingStrategy or am I missing something?
Any suggestions much appreciated.
-Gianni